Thursday, February 18, 2010

How Long Does It Take For A Dislocated Toe To Heal Fractured And Disclocated Toes?

Fractured and disclocated toes? - how long does it take for a dislocated toe to heal

My sister, who handles my 2-year-old son fell from a ladder and broke 4 toes. It has more than 3 broken toes and the little toe is sprained. She is in a cast for the moment and the doctor said it takes 6 weeks to heal.

After 3 weeks the pattern will be removed and with a bandage, you can be fitted on foot.

How serious is a broken toe. Can you move home with a cast or what should be in bed all day?

I need to know if he can return normal after 6 weeks or longer will it take?

It was very bad for them, but in bed all day, and I think that a small movement should be good.

Can anyone help?

2 comments:

Ashley said...

What should I do your sister to ask if the doctor he was not with the weight distribution or storage. If it unloaded, then he walked on crutches. I work in a clinic, and I can say from experience that when we see the broken toes, the patient generally run in an editorial, and even toes, then wrapped in a bandage. However, with 3 broken toes and dislocated a toe, 4, which is a little different.

When his sister left the doctor gave him explicit instructions about the dynamics would be made for your next appointment. I want to be at your next appointment venture within two weeks if the doctor to take another series of films and see how to heal broken bones. Moreover, in order dislocatioNo worries will be taken from this? Sometimes the doctors of the population of the fingers instead of order can, but otherwise need surgery. We have seen a patient in a similar situation.

Please DO NOT attempt to tell your doctor or nurse to the fact that it go just because you think you should have to go. Talk to him and know that your doctor's instructions, and if you feel unwell, consult your doctor and ask for a "return to work notes. In this way you get a better idea of when you can for you operating as before, and, where appropriate, restrictions and limitations, note that you and your employer.

True Brit said...

I have to add something, too. I am now on crutches and I find it very difficult. I'm afraid to fall (I did have several times). I had an operation, if not exactly the same. But my "good" is really the ankle blood pressure, arms and elbows are pain and my foot is swollen. I'm supposed to take over my hips, almost impossible if you work on your computer.
Then you learn what your doctor told grand, but for a better balance, with a picnic is not on crutches.

Post a Comment